Storing personal data in cloud storage has become a common practice today. Everyday Petabytes of data is generated across the globe through various channels and the necessity of storing data is increasing every day. Organizations spends thousands of dollars to store their company’s data in cloud storage in various cloud computing platforms. However, it will be difficult to spend thousands for an individual person.
Personal cloud storage platform should have minimum storage cost and the platform should be easy enough so that non-technical person can also use the cloud storage feature. Below are the commonly used personal cloud storage platforms which every individual can use to store their data.
- Google Drive
- Microsoft Onedrive
To learn more about these cloud storage platforms, continue reading
Cloud Computing Basics and Fundamental Concepts
- Common mistakes that put Dev Accounts at security riskAlmost every company out there now recognizes the importance of cloud security as millions of cybersecurity attacks are carried out by hackers all over the world. Cloud-based cybersecurity threats are not that common if you have configured the cloud in the right way. Cloud misconfigurations can be an open invitation to hackers. Cloud security and […]
- Top personal cloud storage servicesStoring personal data in cloud storage has become a common practice today. Everyday Petabytes of data is generated across the globe through various channels and the necessity of storing data is increasing every day. Organizations spends thousands of dollars to store their company’s data in cloud storage in various cloud computing platforms. However, it will […]
- Cloud Infrastructure Performance Tuning -Basics and FundamentalsApplications in cloud environment may need to be tuned for the performance over the time and to meet the continuous changes in the user demand. Performance of the cloud applications needs to checked or monitored in regular intervals so that the IT teams can analyse the monitoring data to take necessary steps to ensure the […]
- Basic concepts of Cloud Configurations and Cloud DeploymentsA successful cloud deployment requires proper planning and determining the right cloud configurations and then executing the plan as it is. But to create a successful cloud deployment plan, Organizations should need to understand why they want to choose cloud Computing over traditional on-premises data centers, and then clearly define their requirements and success criteria […]
- Infrastructure Monitoring Basics and FundamentalsInfrastructure Monitoring is the key process and methods to diagnose and troubleshoot the performance and capacity problems across different components of the datacenter such as compute, storage, network and security before a production outage occur. Monitoring the IT infrastructure resources and generating alerts automatically will allow organizations to get the most efficient use of the […]